Yarn, Kids and Horses

Just writings about life as a mom, including my 18 year old daughter who is bipolar; our horses and my love of all things yarn and knitting, especially socks!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The puppies are growing so fast! They all have their own personalities too. Tommy cries alot to be picked up. Baby, the runt is always on the go and into something. Chocolate Chunk is just a chunky sweetie and Chuckie is very laid back. We are keeping Chuckie, he's the one who had the problems when he was born. I wish we could keep Tommy too.




Finished my second pair of socks with Tofutsies yarn. I love this yarn, they are so comfortable. I bought a few more balls to add to my stash. I really need to stay out of my lys and anyplace online that sells sock yarn. It's become an addiction, helpppp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home