Yarn, Kids and Horses

Just writings about life as a mom, including my 18 year old daughter who is bipolar; our horses and my love of all things yarn and knitting, especially socks!

Thursday, May 31, 2007





Couldn't log into the blog, but I'm back now. Finished a pair of socks for me out of the yarn I frogged from dd's sock that didn't fit. Have one sock finished in Tofutsies yarn and another started in Cascade Fixation for my mom.



Grace had her babies by c-section, they were too big for her to have them naturally. There are 4 of them, all are boys, 2 black and 2 fawn. They are tooo cute. They all have their own personalities. The bigger black one we call Chocolate Chunk. The smaller black one is baby. The big tan one is Fat Tom, the smaller tan one is "ours." Can you believe we haven't come up with a good name for the one we are keeping? He had breathing problems when he was born and we didn't know if he was going to make it. He is doing fine now though!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home